Daniel has a background in Exercise Science and Chiropractic.
He was diagnosed with type 1 Diabetes at an early age, meaning physical activity has always been important in maintaining tight control over his condition.
Having played a large number of sports including football, baseball, Crossfit, triathlon, ice hockey and archery, he prides himself on being able to understand sport specific movements through personal experience.
Daniel's personal sporting experience and formal education allow a diverse skill-set to help patients achieve their best results. When not working, you will likely find Daniel camping and exploring the outdoors by either four wheel drive or hiking.
- Bachelor of Human Movement (UTS)
- Graduate Diploma in Chiropractic Science (MQU)
- Masters of Chiropractic (MQU)
- Active Release Technique - Upper Limb
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA) Level 1
- Neurokinetic Therapy (NKT)
- Musculo- skeletal Dry Needling
Louisa is an Accredited Exercise Physiologist with extensive experience in community health and disability, specifically cerebral palsy.
She is driven to ensure that people of all abilities experience inclusion, and aims to inspire healthy movement outside of ‘therapy’ and a clinic environment.
As a Clinical Educator at a tertiary level, she is passionate about educating clients and families and supporting them to move towards positive lifestyle changes.
Louisa was a dancer through her childhood before exploring martial arts and then CrossFit. She appreciates movement, coordination and the freedom you experience when your body moves to the best of its ability. Physical activity has always been a large part of her lifestyle and that of her family, and now it's no exception with Daniel by her side.
When not working, you will likely find Louisa alongside Daniel camping and exploring the outdoors by either four wheel drive or hiking. Weekend activities always revolve around an outdoor mini adventure.
- Bachelor of Exercise Science (ACU)
- Masters of Clinical exercise Physiology (ACU)
- Graduate Certificate in International Health (Curtin university)
- NDIS registered provider.